Doors for use in clean room conditions and environments with special requirements.
SIO Hospital Doors support the maintenance of a sterile environment by their hermetic closing and easy-to-clean qualities, making them ideal for medical field especially operating theaters. These tightly closing doors are available as single or twin leaf models. A large range of materials is available for the door leaf core and surface finishes, as well as the design of the door frames and sealing system, enabling a wide field of applications.Features:
- Hermetically tight closing
- Hygiene-friendly surfaces
- Noise-dampening door leaf care
- Radiation protection insert available in a range of lead equivalent values
- Water resistant materials for use in damp areas
- Smoke and fire protection function
- In addition to a variety of surface finishes and customized door leaf cores, the doors can also be fitted with various sizes of windows, integrated blinds, and even laser protection according to requirements.
- Also, mechanical or electrical locks are available, as well as various models of cantilever-type handles.
- By building on the basic model, many variants for special applications can be created. Protection against electrons, X-rays and Gamma rays can be provided with the addition of a full-surface lead insert in the door leaf, in the inside of the frame profiles as well as in the plinth itself.
- With modified seals and a heat-absorbing core, the basic model becomes a certified smoke control door. Add a fire-retardant core and additional intumescent seals, PVC covered to fulfill hygiene requirements, and this model becomes a fire door with combined smoke protection.